Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mail!

A few of you have asked for my address here in Jordan. Should you choose to send letters or cookies or LPRs [uhumm...Bethany gang :)] I would greatly appreciate any love you're able to send. But no pressure. I'm also not sure how long it takes mail to travel across the ocean, or if it will even arrive, so don't send anything valuable.

This is the address for the MCC office in Amman. If you want to send anything other then letters, please send to this address. I should also note that packages are best sent in the bubble- type envelopes, rather then boxes. I'm going to be in Amman every one-two months, so I can pick up mail when I travel that way:

Mennonite Central Committee

PO Box 911503

Amman 11191

Jordan

If you'd like to only send letters, here's the address for the school where I'm working:

Arab Episcopal School

PO Box 765

Irbid 211 10 Jordan

Any and all mail will be met with unfathomable joy & appreciation!

No comments:

Post a Comment